martes, 11 de octubre de 2016

I am Andre :)


Hello classmate. My name is Andrea Bustos but my nickname is Andre. I am 20 years old. I was born in Talagante, and also studied there in the Blumenthal College.  I am studying journalism at the moment and I like it.

I have one brother and one sister, my brother is 8 years old and my sister is 18 years old, and I love them so much. My parents and my brother live in Coyhaique city. My sister studies fonoaudiologia and lives with me and my grandmother in El Monte.

I like weave and points but I don’t draw because I am bad at that. Besides, I want to say that I have a pet, Mateo. He is a rabbit and I love it.


This is something for me.  Thanks for read me.

Good Bye.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello Andre!

    I hope that someday I can know Coyhaique and take a lot of pictures. It should be Beautiful isn't ?

    Nice blog, but I like English haha!

    Byebye.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow! i also study journalism! the world is so small! jajaja nice blog, sends my regards to Mateo

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Andre, you are very young. I fell old, jajajaja. Oh, you could invite Mateo to our class, because he would bring happiness to the English class

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have a rabbit called Gary, maybe we should do a gathering of rabbits!! LOL

    ResponderBorrar
  5. your rabbit should be very sweet. I like rodents, but I prefer them in his natural enviroment.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Andre! Im so happy that we are together in this class, you are a great support for this difficult situation :( ... see you <3

    ResponderBorrar