Hi hi!
I am studying journalism, but the truth is that I don´t know why I chose this career. When I was a little girl I wanted to study many careers but I liked writing and reading so much and I played to be journalist with my sister . In the school I was confused, I thought about studying psychology, publicity and nursing but finally I decided to study journalism because I like very much write and meet people.
My experience of the university has been positive. I have friends, and I met my boyfriend here. In the subjets I have good qualifications and I like the activities like do programmes on radio and tv. This semester I am a little nervous because I have the first subjet of television and I have to appear in front of the camera but I hope overcome my fear and do it very well.
Regarding my future, I don´t know what to do, but I would like to work in something with fixed schelude. Maybe now that I can do my professional practice I would decide what is my favorite area because this career has many possibilities to work.
I believe that I am confused with my future job.
Good bye, classmates.

Andre! hi again ... I understand you with your tv feeling :( , feel the same Im so nervous! ...
ResponderBorrarAndrea trusts you! I feel you can overcome your fear of the camera. Success :)
ResponderBorrardear Andrea, I'm a fellow "iceian", and just like you, I don't know why I'm studying here.
ResponderBorrar