jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2016

My favorite subject

My favorite subject during this semester was El proceso de Investigación. In this class, we did an investigation in groups of 4 students, and together with my group we are doing a report in relation to the discourses of the alternative ways for the abortion in Chile. Class sessions are on Thursday afternoons, where our teacher make expositions to teach us how to investigate and also to get some progress in our report. To show advances, we did delivered to her, written papers.

What I can highlight is that I learnt how to create an investigation. Andrea Valdivia, teacher of this class, taught us how to look for an investigation problem and to create questions, objectives and hypotheses according to the topic. Also, taught us how to look for antecedents and empties on the topic to make our report a contribution and to do not make again something already done.

Even when this is the most theoretical subject, I liked it so much. The teacher is so kind and each class is different and completely dynamic, for what these are the reasons why I like her sessions and be part of them. I have enjoyed that her classes are not only contents, including, that we apply instantly our knowledge.

Finally, I think that maybe the next subject is going to be harder that it is, but anyway, this one was which I liked most.

1 comentario:

  1. I didn't know that investigation process was your favorite subject, we are so different, I just want that this subject ends.

    ResponderBorrar