I would
like to know many places but USA is one of the main. Why? I don´t know. Maybe
it`s because I watch many American movies and always I see very nice places in
them.
Within the
USA there are several places that I would like to visit. For example, I would
like to know Disneyworld because I love Disney and It would be a dream for me
to visit that park and I would like to be able to enjoy all the amusements of
that place with my family.
I would
also like to go to New York because I imagine it is a big city with huge and
beautiful buildings. Oh! I would also like to go Central Park because I have
seen beautiful pictures and I imagine that it is a big park with a beautiful
lawn. I can´t
fail to mention Seattle because It´s the place of my favorite series Grey´s
Anatomy and of course I would like to tour the places I´ve seen in 13 season.
I´m sure I
could name many places of USA but those already named are the main. I hope
someday I can travel and meet more that USA.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario